1. When is Boxing Day?
a. 26 December
b. 25 December
c. 30 May
d. 26 January
2. At the end of World War II, there was an oversupply of labour inAustralia: true or false?
3. In 1967 which country took over from Britain as Australia's leading trading partner?
c. New Zealand
4. Why did the Australian government move in the 1980s and 1990s to remove protections on the country's economy?
a. It wanted more control of the economy
b. The government believed this would reduce wages
c. It was believed the economy would grow more strongly
5. Where is the Kokoda Track?
c. Papua New Guinea
6. Religious laws have no legal status within Australia: true or false?
7. Why is Governor Lachlan Macquarie remembered with great affection?
a. Because he gave great banquets at government house
b. Because he treated reformed convicts as if they had never offended
c. Because he released so many convicts
8. Why has Australia become a sport-crazy nation?
a. Mass unemployment allowed people to play sport
b. Playing sport is a legal requirement
c. People have more leisure time, the climate is good and there is plenty of open space
9. Which take prevalence: state laws or Commonwealth laws?
a. State laws always prevail over Commonwealth laws
b. Commonwealth laws prevail over state laws
c. Commonwealth laws prevail, except for laws relating to violent crime
10. An individual's vote in an election is secret: true or false?
11. What is the capital of Australia?
12. The name Australia derives from the Latin word Australis. What does Australis mean?
a. Of the south
13. Which controversial government policy began to be dismantled in 1967?
a. The White Australia Policy
b. The Aboriginal Settlements Policy
c. The Snowy Mountains Policy
14. When was the Aboriginal flag first displayed?
a. 30 May 1955
b. 12 July 1971
c. 3 September 1901
15. In which two years has Australia hosted the Olympic Games?
a. 1976 and 2004
b. 1984 and 1992
c. 1956 and 2000
16. In Australia, everyone must practise the official state religion: true or false?
17. When is New Year's Day celebrated in Australia?
a. 26 December
b. 25 December
c. 26 January
d. 1 January
18. Which state is also known as the 'Festival State'?
b. South Australia
c. New South Wales
19. With which sport are the names Sedgman, McGregor, Hoad and Rosewall associated?
20. What happened at the Ballarat goldfield in 1854?
a. Many gold diggers were killed by a flash flood
b. The world's largest gold nugget was discovered
c. Gold diggers staged a large protest
- 移民分50分就有机会移民？详解塔斯马尼亚... (2017-09-26)
- 移民分55分就能移民？详解塔斯马尼亚最新... (2017-09-27)
- 移民澳大利亚前，这七大误区你不得不了解 (2017-09-26)
- 188C显赫投资者签证-高净值人士全家移民澳... (2017-09-19)
- 要想提高澳洲技术移民的通过率，你得知道... (2017-09-15)
- 澳洲移民经验分享：下签啦！写个EA评估... (2017-09-15)
- 移民澳洲，你必须要了解的“五大误区”！ (2017-09-14)
- 企业主看过来!移民澳洲不一定要斥巨资 (2017-08-09)
- 你总想移民澳洲，但这些基本问题还没搞懂... (2017-07-28)
- 先留学还是先移民？有意送孩子出国的家庭... (2017-08-02)